Ayn means eye (Arabic)
"When referring to envy and the evil eye, عَيْن (ʿayn) often signifies what is regarded as the injurious and damaging supernatural effects of jealousy and envy"
Protect yourself from the evil eye with this unique take on the traditional staple curated by Sahar Golestani.
This stunning piece features a CZ encrusted evil eye with a turquoise center stone, and dainty gold lashes.
- Cubic zirconia
- 18K yellow gold plated
- Brass base
- 0.5 mm chain 16" chain + 2" extender
- .35" x .19" pendant
This necklace does its best to protect you, so you need to do the same. Due to its delicate nature to keep it looking bomb, we recommend the following:
- Store jewelry separately to avoid scratching
- Wipe away dirt and oil buildup with a soft cloth - preferably a microfiber, or jewelry cloth. Dirt and oil buildup will temporarily darken the appearance of the jewelry unless cleaned properly.
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals (lotions, perfumes, ETC) as both will contribute to fading
- Get wet as this piece is not water resistant due to the CZ stones
- Do not sleep in delicate necklaces