Unless otherwise stated (ie. the Cheshm necklace) most of our necklaces are water resistant. This means if the necklace gets wet or sweaty, you don't have to sweat it because it will not tarnish or rust.
- Store jewelry separately to avoid scratching
- Wipe away dirt and oil buildup with a soft cloth - preferably a microfiber, or jewelry cloth. Dirt and oil buildup will temporarily darken the appearance of the jewelry unless cleaned properly.
- Avoid direct contact with chemicals (lotions, perfumes, ETC) as both will contribute to fading
- Do not sleep in delicate necklaces
- If your gold plated jewelry has stones do not get it wet as these pieces are made with much more delicate materials